While we don’t typically indulge in the traditional Valentines Day drinks, we do serve them during our family celebrations.
When it comes to the romantic holiday, we usually hang out with the kids and make a day out of it. Friends and family will come over to hang out, enjoy some food, and have tasty drinks.
We tend to make some fun crafts, play games together, and enjoy some tasty Valentine’s Day desserts, and have a nice dinner. .
Easy Valentines Day Drinks
When it comes to Valentine’s Day drinks, there are a variety of different flavors that can be served. During our celebration and day of family fun, we serve a variety so that the kids can have their own. Then the adults can enjoy their “adult drinks”.
>>> For the kids, you may like these fun Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards
1. Homemade Starbucks Drink from We Are Not Martha. A delicious morning pick me up for Valentine’s Day, this copycat coffee drink is a fun way to get the day started.
2. Strawberry Mojito Mocktail from Maple and Mango. Strawberry and mango combined to create this mocktail Valentine’s Day Drink.
3. Pink Lady Valentine Cocktail from Amandas Cookin. Perfect for a ladies night out, this pink lady cocktail makes the perfect Valentine’s Day drink.
4. Pink Squirrel from Become Betty. A tasty Valentine’s Day cocktail, this pink squirrel is a must-try for Valentine’s Day.
5. Strawberry Mimosa from Marathons and Motivation. You will love these delicious strawberry mimosas for Valentine’s Day.
6. The Red Pom Cocktail from Home Cooking Memories. The perfect red cocktail for Valentine’s Day, this drink is sure to delight.
7. Valentine’s Day Pink Lemonade Punch from Gathering Beauty.
8. Sparkling Tequila Cocktail from Homebody Eats.
9. Spicy Chocolate Martini from Grandbaby Cakes.
More fun drinks for Valentine’s Day
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Pomegranate Martini from Recipes from a Pantry
- Sparkling and Sweet Raspberry Peach Prosecco Punch from Honey and Lime
- Easy Raspberry Gimlet from Sidewalk Shoes
- Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Raspberry Sherbet Punch from Baking Beauty
- Cape Codder Drink from Baking Beauty
- Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate from Crayons and Cravings
- Raspberry Lemonade Mimosa from Crayons and Cravings
- Conversation Hearts Strawberry Hot Chocolate from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Love Potion Drink from The Gay Globetrotter
These delicious and easy Valentine’s Day drinks will be a hit!
Do you have a favorite Valentine’s Day drink? How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?