These colorful Unicorn Pretzels are the perfect snacks for a unicorn party. Easy to make and delicious to eat, the sprinkles make these unicorn snacks a party favorite!
Pretzels are easily one of the best kids’ party snacks and they are so simple to jazz up and match with a theme with just a little bit of chocolate, icing or sprinkles!
Table of Contents
Unicorn Pretzels Party Snack aka White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
These are so stinking easy! The pretzel bites only take a few min to prep and put together.
Add them to the food table or pour a bunch into little party bags for a take home treat.
What you need to make these dipped pretzels:
- Pretzel squares
- Bright white with sprinkle melting chocolate
- Assorted color sprinkles
How to make the Unicorn Dippped Pretzels:
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments until the chocolate is melted. Make sure you are stirring after each interval.
- Once melted, dip one half of the pretzel in chocolate and sprinkle with the candy sprinkles.
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet so that the chocolate can set and dry.
- Continue with the remaining pretzels.
Easy right? That is why these are perfect for any type of festivity or party.
Other Ways to Make White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
These white chocolate dipped pretzels are versatile.
You can use any color of icing, any type of chocolate, and any type of sprinkles. So, depending on what your party is, just change up the colors or sprinkles to fit.
Use them for:
- Unicorn treats
- Birthday treats
- Class parties
- Princess treats
- Easter celebrations
- and More!
They even make great holiday gifts! Place them in a festive tin and give them to friends and family for the holidays.
Pin for later! Easily save this recipe so you can come back when you are ready!
More Posts You Might Like: