Serving some fun Valentine’s Day heart-shaped treats is a must for the holiday of love. Perfect for friends and family, serving heart shaped food, treats, and desserts is a great way to show them how much you care.
Of course any of these amazing Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Boards would also do the trick!
Valentine’s Day treats are great for parties and Valentine’s Day celebrations.
They also make for a fun themed breakfast or family dinner. You can even lighten the mood at the office by bringing heart-shaped candy or snacks to work!
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Heart-Shaped Desserts & Snacks in 2021
- 2 Heart-Shaped Desserts to Make at Home
- 3 Heart Shaped Valentine's Day Desserts
- 3.1 Valentine Cream Puffs with Raspberry Whipped Cream
- 3.2 Instant Pot Chocolate Cake
- 3.3 The Best Valentines Treat – Cornflake Hearts
- 3.4 Pink Heart Chocolate Pretzels
- 3.5 Heart Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
- 3.6 Valentine Brownie Pops
- 3.7 Heart-Shaped Cookie Wreath
- 3.8 Giant Conversation Heart Cookie Cake
- 3.9 Marbled Heart Cookies Will Make Your Sweetheart Feel Loved This Valentine's Day
- 3.10 Extra Gooey Rice Krispies Heart Treats
- 3.11 Heart-Shaped Cherry Hand Pies
- 3.12 Valentine Heart Cupcakes
- 3.13 Cake Mix Instant Pot Valentine Truffle Hearts (Easy Recipe)
- 3.14 Looking for more holiday inspiration?
The Best Heart-Shaped Desserts & Snacks in 2021
Maybe it’s the casual appeal on an extremely romantic holiday, but heart-shaped pizza is a great way to celebrate without having to fork over a ton of cash for a fancy meal.
While it can vary, in the past you can find heart-shaped pizza at a few national pizza chains including:
- Pizza Hut
- Papa John’s (they also have heart-shaped pizza for Mother’s Day in case you are planning ahead)
- Papa Murphy’s
- California Pizza Kitchen
Wondering how to make your own heart-shaped pizza at home?
We love the commentary on this video, and you could easily recreate this at home in the oven with store-bought dough.
Dunkin’ and Tim Hortons typically bring out heart shaped donuts for the month of February or at least in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day.
What better way to say good morning than a coffee and a donut in the shape of a heart!
Other food to buy in the shape of heart
If pizza and donuts aren’t enough, stop by some of your other favorites to see if they are doing anything for February 14th.
In the past, Chik Fil A has offered favorites in a specialty heart box, Red Lobster sold their infamous cheddar bay biscuits in a heart-shaped box, and heart snacks showed up everywhere from Cinnabon to bagel shops.
Or you could go the bouquet route with the great Breadstick Bouquet of 2020 from Olive Garden.
Heart-Shaped Desserts to Make at Home
Looking for more holiday inspiration?
Check out these great holiday and celebratio ideas for upcoming holidays and events!
- Easy & Educational Valentine’s Day Art Activities Simple activities to keep everyone ready to deliver a handmade valentine, or to just enjoy some art in conjunction with Valentine’s Day.
- 8 Easy Earth Day Activities for Work & Home for 2021 Earth Day will be here before you know it—let’s acknowledge our planet this year, it is needed more than ever!
- Easy Tailgate Setup Ideas Is Sunday your favorite holiday every week? Get tips to bring a safe and simple tailgate out in public, or host one right at home!
Be sure to pin these delicious heart-shaped food ideas, including the heart-shaped pizzas and desserts, so you can find it come Valentine’s Day!