We are serving up some fun Valentines Day treats and heart shaped desserts for the holiday of love.
Heart shaped desserts and treats are perfect for sharing them with someone you love. We also love sending Valentine’s Day treats for school parties and events.
Valentine’s Day Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls – The perfect start to Valentine’s Day, these Valentine’s Day cinnamon rolls are fun and easy to make.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Bites – This delicious Valentine’s Day treat will make a fun sweet treat.
Candy Pretzel Bites – Dipped in white chocolate, these pretzel bites will make the perfect Valentine’s Day sweet treat.
You will also love these cute Valentine’s Day cheesecake bites!
Valentines Day Treats Heart Shaped Desserts
1. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars from Healthy Life Trainer. A delicious Valentine’s Day dessert that is sure to please, these cheesecake bars are easy to make.
2. Valentine’s Day Brownie Pops from The Farm Girl Gabs. Both kids and adults will love these fun heart-shaped brownie pops.
3. Strawberry Pana Cotta from The Gay Globetrotter. A dessert worthy of any Valentine’s Day, this strawberry pana cotta is sweet and tasty.
4. Heart Shaped Hand Pies from The Farm Girl Gabs. A quick and easy to make treat for kids or adults, these hand pies are heart shaped and made with love.
5. Valentine Chocolate Bark from Everyday Family Cooking. Cute and fun for Valentine’s Day, this chocolate bark is a tasty Valentine’s Day treat.
6. Red Velvet Cookie Dough Bars from We Are Not Martha. With a pink crust and a layer of cookie dough, these bars are sure to be a hit.
7. Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Tarts from Dizzy Busy and Hungry. With a cookie crust and a strawberry cheesecake filling, you will love these tasty treats.
8. Heart Shaped Cookie Dough Truffles from Ottawa Mommy Club. A fun Valentine’s Day cookie treat, these heart shaped chocolate covered truffles are fun.
9. Rice Krispie Heart Treats from A Daily Dose of Mom. Super cute and fun, these rice krispie treats will make the perfect heart shaped treat.
Valentines Day Sweets
10. Giant Conversation Heart Cookie Cake from Midwest Nice Blog. The perfect Valentine’s Day dessert for the whole family, this heart cookie cake is easy and fun.
11. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tart from Midwest Nice Blog. Strawberries and chocolate go hand in hand for Valentine’s Day.
12. Marbled Heart Cookies from Simplistically Living. Super cute and fun, this marbled heart shaped cookies are a great Valentine’s Day cookie treat.
13. Raspberry Molten Lava Cake from Texanerin Baking. Full of raspberry goodness, this molten lava cake will make the perfect Valentine’s Day treat.
14. Valentine Oreo Truffles from Walking on Sunshine Recipes. Perfect for parties, these Oreo truffles are quite the Valentine’s Day treat.
15. Cornflake Hearts from Life Begins with Dessert. Easy to make, these cornflake heart treats will be a nice sweet treat.
16. Instant Pot Chocolate Cake from Aileen Cooks. A quick and easy Valentine’s Day dessert that you can make in the instant pot.
17. Valentine Oreo Cookie Pops from Midget Momma. Cute and fun, these Valentine’s Day cookie pops are so much fun.
18. Meringue Hearts with Raspberry Sauce from Sula and Spice. Easy and delicious, you will love this delicious dessert.
More Valentine’s Day Treats Worthy of a Mention
Valentine’s Day Cream Puffs from Beeyond Cereal
Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Cookies from Cooking with Carlee
Pink Heart Chocolate Pretzel Bites from Dancing Through the Rain
Heart Shaped Cookie Wreath from Dancing Through the Rain
Chocolate Chip Valentine’s Day Cheeseball from Shurgary Sweets
Valentine’s Day German Chocolate Cheesecake from Barth Bakery
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes – Simple, delicious, and easy to make, these raspberry cheesecakes with shortbread are tasty.
Princess Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day – Kids will love these delicious princess cupcakes.
Conversation Heart Cupcakes from Swirls of Flavor
Valentine’s Day Fudge from Crayons and Cravings