Whether for a party or just to celebrate at home with the kids, these cute animal coloring pages for Valentine’s Day are simply adorable! They make a great activity for kids and adults alike looking to get into the loving spirit all year long, or you could print the coloring pages for kids to color and give out as valentines to family and friends!
Speaking of valentines, you have to see these cute Glitter Slime Valentines—kids will love them!
If you love these animal coloring sheets, then definitely check out our collection of Sloth Coloring Pages and Activties—they are almost too cute to handle!
Table of Contents
- 1 Ideas for using the Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- 2 Print the free Valentine’s coloring pages
- 3 How to get these cute animal coloring pages for Valentine’s Day
- 4 More Fun Valentine’s Day Ideas
Ideas for using the Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
While you can always just use these to print and color, here are some other fun ideas to use these pages!
- Color then hang up for cheap party decorations
- Resize to print smaller, then color and paste pages onto construction paper to make a unique Valentine’s day card
- Include in Valentine’s Day Gift bags
- Print out individual pages that fit with other birthday party themes throughout the year
- Use to write clues on for a fun scavenger hunt
- Put one on your child’s door every day for 10 days leading up to Valentine’s Day, with something you love about them.
Since these are mostly just cute animals with hearts, they don’t all necessarily scream Valentine’s Day, so be sure to pin this page to your Pinterest boards so you can find them throughout the year!
Print the free Valentine’s coloring pages
Here are all of the coloring sheets included in this packet:
Penguin with Heart Valentine Coloring Page
Snowman Holding Valentine
Snowman with Hearts
Bee Valentine Coloring Page
Cute Penguin Holiding Heart
Puppy with Valentine coloring sheet
Valentine Gnome Coloring Page
Sweet Bunny with Umbrella
How to get these cute animal coloring pages for Valentine’s Day
To print all of the animal coloring pages, just click here to download. Print on regular 8.5″ X 11″printer paper (or on cardstock for thicker cards.
If you want to print just one page or a few select pages, change the printer settings to just the page number inside the pdf document.
Not at home or near a printer? Be sure to save this post to Pinterest so you can find it later, and follow Party + Bright on Pinterest for more great printables, templates, and party ideas.